Interview with 4ra 4ra

Photo by Adela Ziamalova


By Mick Michaels








COSMICK VIEW: Hello! Welcome to The Cosmick View. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to chat with me, it's greatly appreciated.
4ra 4ra: Hello to you and your readers. Thank you for having me.

CV: Every artist experiences highs and lows. Many struggle just to move from one level to the next, and some, unfortunately, never do. What would you consider to be a pivotal point in an artist's career which would take them from one level to the next that a struggling artist should be aware of? Is it an individual mindset or does it equate more to opportunity?  Or is it something all together different in your opinion?
4ra 4ra: I'm still developing, but I can share what I believe will help me level up soon. I am consistent in releasing music and creating content. I've started many collaborations, and I often check out music and content from other musicians to find inspiration and refresh my techniques. This is my mantra, and I hope it will work.

CV: What do you feel an artist can do right now to stay relevant, especially in an environment, such as the present, where performing in front of a live audience is not an option?
4ra 4ra: Live streaming, content creation, and sharing about yourself through the worldwide power of the net.

CV: What have you found to be the balancing point between relevance and over saturation when it comes to being an artist? Is there a fine line between the two or can it be looked at to some degree as the two essentially being one in the same?
4ra 4ra: I've found my way in balancing between different art expressions. For example, I engage in digital arts, videos, and music. When I’m over saturated with one, I can switch to another in a loop. I can’t live without the act of creation, but no one says it has to be in one form to feel over saturated.

CV: Is there any level of consideration, or even concern, to deliver on expectations, whether it being your own or that of the fans, when working on new material?
4ra 4ra: Every song I start off with some expectations, but as I dive into it, things change. Not every project makes it to the finish line. It's like the Squid Game of music production – only the chosen one gets to drop. I'm the kind of producer with a ton of unreleased tracks. Once, I did this Unreleased Game on my Insta, let my fans pick the one to release. First time letting my fans call the shots, and it was sweet—they went 50/50 on the final round of the Unreleased Game. So, guess what? I gotta drop not one, but two songs from that lineup. One is already on the way this March.

CV: For you, what’s first when it comes to songwriting…is it a matter of lyrics melody, chords, beat, attitude? Or is it more organic than that where the moment dictates the process and outcome?
4ra 4ra: I always like to be the boss of chaos, but at the beginning, I prefer things to be organized. I kickstart my creative process with a concept...picture me, clicking away on FL Studio at home, in a super gamer setup. My production style is very modern. While I've tried various hardware instruments, I usually lean towards wavetable synthesizer VSTs like Serum and other software sound-designing tools.

I also enjoy crafting mental visuals while producing music, creating different scenarios in my head. Sometimes, it's a bit challenging for me to focus on a specific thing because my mind is tuned into multiple creative frequencies simultaneously.

CV: What do you believe makes songwriting more honest and impactful...that something that both the artist and listener can share?
4ra 4ra: Authentic expression and unique voice can leave a lasting impression, sharing the experience etched in memory.

CV: What do you feel has been the greatest contribution to your success as an artist?
4ra 4ra: My song 'Antagonist-chan' made it to the top 10 GrimesAI songs, marking a significant milestone as the first registered AI song in my country.

CV: What's next for you? What can fans expect to see coming up?
4ra 4ra: Get ready for the cyberpunk banger '4vatar' – the single is on the way, along with some fresh collaborations. Plus, I'm hard at work on my first EP, set to drop this Autumn!

CV: Thank you again for spending some time talking and sharing with
our readers. I wish you all the best and continued success.

Check out 4ra 4ra at:

https://linktr.ee/4ra_4ra

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FNaq2WGOGCOeRuV7-IiMCwWz6uW_R20b?usp=drive_link

 

The Cosmick View

Where the stars always shine bright
www.thecosmickview.com 
www.facebook.com/TheCosmickView

www.thecosmickvoice.com 
www.anchor.fm/the-cosmick-voice



My name is Mick Michaels...I'm an artist, music fan, songwriter, producer, show host, dreamer and guitarist for the traditional Heavy Metal band Corners of Sanctuary. Writing has always been a creative outlet for me; what I couldn't say in speech, I was able to do with the written word.  Writing has given me a voice and a way for me to create on a multitude of platforms including music and song, articles, independent screenplays, books and now, artist interviews. The Cosmick View is an opportunity to raise the bar and showcase artists in a positive and inspirational light. For me, it's another out-of-this-world adventure.




Pamela Aloia: Author, Energy Healer, Teacher
Spiritual Counseling and Sessions Available
www.pamelaaloia.com





The Cosmick Voice
Music, Talk & Nothing But Business
www.facebook.com/TheCosmickVoice




March Baby Media
Publishing, PR and Promotions
                                                         





Martial Arts of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
"a Martial Arts History Chronicle"


Want to see your logo here? Contact The Cosmick View for details and rates.

 


 

 

 

Comments